In the headspace that I've been of late, I go back and forth with questions aimed at helping me know myself better, seek better self understanding and to best determine who I am today. I've come to the realization that I need to unearth, understand and explore all the sides that there are to me which I believe everyone should do more frequently.
So what questions have I been asking myself?
1. What are my strengths?
2. What are my weaknesses?
3. What in my life am I ashamed of that I've done/not done?
4. Where do I feel safest?
5. What is/are my proudest accomplishment(s)?
6. What does my inner critic tell me?
7. What am I passionate about?
8. What am I grateful for?
9. What are my biggest fears/insecurities?
10. When I'm feeling down, I like to .....?
11. I know I'm stressed when I ......?
12. What is/are my biggest failure(s)?
13. Who/What gives me comfort?
14. What do I do to show myself self compassion?
15. If I wasn't afraid to fail, I would....?
16. Who matters most to me?
17. What do I believe in that has not and will never change?
18. What am I worried about the most?
19. How do I prefer to handle conflicts?
20. What are my short and long term goals?
21. When do I feel like I lose my identity the most?
22. What do I know to be true about myself that has never changed?
23. What would I change about myself if I could?
24. Am I an introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
25. What brings me the most joy in life?
26. What words would I use to describe myself?
These are just some of the questions I have been asking myself and was motivated to do a post about when I saw something similar recently on Pinterest. I encourage you to ask yourself 1 or 2 of these or your own personal questions a day and possibly write down your answers after honest thought.
Do you find that your thoughts and position on issues are changing as you grow older? Or has this shift come about as a direct result of everything that has been happening in the world lately? What are some questions you ask yourself and what answers have you discovered that perhaps may have changed recently? Share in the comments below.